- What is Ellomay Capital Ltd.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol ELLO and on the TASE under the symbol ELOM.
- Can I buy stock directly from Ellomay Capital Ltd.?
No, you will need to contact a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- How can I buy stock in Ellomay Capital Ltd.?
Through a licensed stock broker or by using an online trading account.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting our transfer agent.
- When was Ellomay Capital Ltd. incorporated?
We were incorporated as an Israeli corporation under the name Nur Advertisement Industries 1987 Ltd. on July 29, 1987. On August 1, 1993, we changed our name to NUR Advanced Technologies Ltd., on November 16, 1997 we again changed our name to NUR Macroprinters Ltd. and on April 7, 2008, in connection with the closing of the sale of our business to HP, we again changed our name to Ellomay Capital Ltd.
- When did Ellomay Capital Ltd. become a public company?
The Ordinary shares of the Company were traded until May 2005 on the NASDAQ Capital Market. From May 19, 2005, the Company's Ordinary shares have been quoted over the-counter in the "pink sheets" and, commencing August 22, 2011, have been listed on the NYSE MKT (formerly the NYSE Amex). On October 27, 2013, the Company's ordinary shares were also listed for trading on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in Israel.
- Where is Ellomay Capital Ltd. located?
9 Rothschild Blvd.
Tel Aviv, Israel
- When is Ellomay Capital Ltd.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Ellomay Capital Ltd.'s transfer agent?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
- Who are Ellomay Capital Ltd.'s independent auditors?
- Who is Ellomay Capital Ltd.'s outside legal counsel?
Ephraim Abramson & Co. (Israel)
Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP (U.S.)
- Whom can I contact for general information about Ellomay Capital Ltd.?